Teamwork is Important to Us
Successful teamwork between parents and educators is important to us because it reflects on the child's development.
That's why we have a culture of teamwork at Kids Korner Home Daycare LLC. There is constant interaction between parents and educators as we plan excursions, common activities, and parties.
Our current parent-teacher projects:
- Going along on field trips
- Parent teacher conferences
- Muffins with moms and donuts with dads
- Family fun night
- Bringing in supplies when needed
- Offer suggestions and feedback daily
We're always grateful for support above and beyond the call of duty.
Contact us to find out what you can do!